Thursday, February 4, 2010

Spring

Especially Made For You
(Inspired by Lauren Meader/PaperTreyInk)


Supplies used: Veranda Collection/Paper Trey Ink's "All Boxed Up"

If any of you wonder where I get my inspirations on some of my projects. Here is one that you will love to make for any occasion. This was inspired by a lady by the name of Lauren Meader/Paper Trey Ink. Lauren and couple of other ladies creates these beautiful templates that you can download on their site for a fee. I call this 'Especially Made For You' because I made it for a friend who love's to make personalized cards for her friends. The project was so versatile, I made another one for my daughter with a notebook & colored pens (yet to be finished, but in the works). I used the Creative Basics Veranda Collection & Key To My Heart (Constant Campaign).




No comments:

Post a Comment