Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Just to show a few...

Here you go! I'm finally able to post my projects on my site for all to see. Projects that I've done in the last couple of months and have put them away because I never got to finish. It's a new year, so I'm determined to get them done! (wink, wink!)

So Happy...

Supplies used: Tickled Pink Collection /Close to My Heart's My Creation's Display Album

'So happy' was inspired by my family! Everyday I can look at my album on my desk as I work on my projects. When my husband is away on a trip or my kids are in school, I can easily flip to there picture and be thankful for my family. I used Tinkled Pink Collection (Constant Campaign) & My Creations Display Album.








Happy Birthday Dad


Supplies used: Good Times Collections/My Creations Memory Keeper

My husband was surprised on his birthday when our kids gave him his gift. He was expecting a day of golf with his buddies and a party, but the kids and I didn't do any of the above. Although he had a day of golf with his buddies at his own expense...this gift topped off all gifts he ever received. I used the Good Times Paper Packet, My Pages Talk Voice Recorder, and My Creations Memory Keeper. I had our kids sing "Happy Birthday" on the voice recorder and placed it on top of the box. Inside the box, each child wrote down ten special moments they had with my husband & rolled it up. I also had them place a special photo of them and my husband. My husband was so touched by the gift, that everyday he opens the box and picks out a special moment by one of our kids.





No comments:

Post a Comment