Tuesday, March 30, 2010

M.I.A.

I want to apologize to all of my fellow scrapbookers for not updating my blog the past month in a half. Has it been that long? WoW! Things have been a little bit crazy the last couple of weeks, that I neglected to update my blog with all my projects, upcoming events and everything else around me. So why have I been M.I.A these last couple of weeks? Well, let's just say that I am no longer spending my days staying at home taking care of the kids and scrapbooking in my spare time. Ha! Spare time...that's an understatement for a full-time mommy of three! I am back in the workforce! Yes, I am working for a wonderful company close by my home everyday of the week. I have been so busy learning my new position and getting used to working everyday that scrapbooking almost became nonexistant! But now I'm back to my projects and anxious to update all of you on what's been going on! All I can say is that since I have gone back into the workforce, I am blessed to have my family & friends to support me these last couple of weeks. I am also thankful for the company I work for! I love my JOB and everyday I wake up, I look forward to coming into work and doing my best to get my job done before the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment